You Will Find...


Me.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 6

The Memoirs I wish I could write. Page 43

I had the idea to post this while watching one of my favorite shows "FlashForward." (I feel this show is becoming what LOST was/is.) The following excerpt is page 43 of a book called "The Memoirs I wish I could Write."

--------------------

-ved me. But I didn't believe it.
So, I left. As I rushed home, the rustling of the leaves against the burning floor on a summer night made me pause a moment, and reconsider my reaction. Had she known? Could she really see through everything I had said?
"Why can't I be...?" And while I was about to pour my heart out to the tree's that stood so tall, a voice broke the silence of the wind.
"Isaiah!" I turned around, and saw her. She still wouldn't give up. She still wouldn't stop. After everything I had done to her, after everything that was said, she continued to show me that unconditional love I desperately needed.
"Isaiah, please. Don't do this. Stop killing 'us'!" she yelled. And it was at that moment, that very traceable moment, that I realized I held the keys to my happiness. Would I open the door called my heart to another, or would I let him hold me back? Too many "if's", and not enough answers.
"Jane. Don't do this to me. Don't pretend like this is easy. Don't pretend 'us' is enough for me to-

Page 43

--------------

No comments:

Post a Comment