You Will Find...


Me.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 30

The End.

Wow. I would have never imagined this day to be as real as it is. I've completed exactly what I set in my heart to complete. I've been given the gift of success, of accomplishment, of being exactly what I've wished my entire life to be.

To hear exactly what I heard on that stage tonight was exactly what was needed. Every inch of my soul, every aspect of my body, every specific act of personality and trait was all compiled into one single moment in which I heard "I'm Proud Of You."

The array of youthful cheers applauding what very few hope to do themselves couldn't be as real as it was. I mean, after all of the mistakes, all of the mountains and obstacles, could it really be that I'm living the exact life that I've only dreamed of. To be as free as I've ever existentially believed.

Everything I've ever done, with huge amounts of passion and enthusiasm actually meant something, actually added up to something, actually got me somewhere.

I truly believe Heaven is going to be filled with a lot of tears. A lot of "sorry"'s and a lot of "If only I could go back..."

I'll probably be filled with apologetic wallowing to a God too good to me, but I know now that, at this very specific moment, I won't have to say "If only I could go back..."

14 hour days mean something. And it's deeper than every expected.

So much has been caught. This is my time to step back and remember...


.... The only question left to ask ....

What's Next?

No comments:

Post a Comment