You Will Find...


Me.

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 8

The Memoirs I wish I could write. Page 47

.... the bench. The bench that held so many distinct memories of the past now held the future I so desperately wanted. Such a Victorian time. I held her hand, she squeezed mine. But we both knew what was beyond the night.
"The worst pain in the world is felt when your sitting by the person you want so badly, knowing you can't have him." She whispered, ensuring I would remember."Isaiah, you know tomorrow-"
"Jane, please. Don't talk about tomorrow. All we have is right now." But we both knew that wasn't enough. We both knew that the sun would mark the end. "You know, when Cori and I stopped talking, it was as if my world had ended. But now I know my world didn't end then, because its ending now." The biggest fear I had wasn't in knowing I wouldn't talk to her again, but knowing that I wouldn't regret what I was about to do. "Jane?" And as she looked at me....

Page 47

No comments:

Post a Comment