You Will Find...


Me.

Search This Blog

Friday, October 16

The Memoirs I wish I could write. Page 42.

We finally reached the end of our long path. The night was alive with the emotions that allowed both our hearts to fly with the soft wind that pecked our skin. Her heart showed passion, but her face showed disbelief. We stopped right before we met her house, and I broke the prolonged silence.

"I know you probably think I'm crazy for telling you all of this. But I've been thinking a lot," and as I labeled myself a wallflower, I continued "and it has to be this way. I can't live knowing I was just a bad decision."

"Isaiah. Don't -" But her words were too predictable, and I couldn't bare hearing the truth. Not in such a fragile moment.

"Please. I want you to be happy, even if I'm not the one providing it." I knew she lo-

Page 42

No comments:

Post a Comment