You Will Find...


Me.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 20

The Memoirs I wish I could write. Page 44

get over tomorrow. You've made your decision. I've made mine. Lets just see it through, get over it, and move on!" I yelled, partly because she was quite a way from me, mostly because I so desperately needed her to hear me. "We can't do this anymore!"

"Isaiah. I love you! Why won't you accept that?" She started walking towards me, so gently, so patiently.

"Because I don't deserve you. Why won't you just let me go. Please, just let me go." I really didn't know what I was saying. The instability in my life really just had me feeling, and doing.

"Let us just have tonight, than. Just one more night. I can't let it end this way." She was right in front of me. I hugged her. "Just tonight. Let this be our night."

I parted from her warm body, grabbed her hand, and whispered "Lets go."

Page 44

No comments:

Post a Comment