You Will Find...


Me.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 21

The Memoirs I wish I could write. Page 13

me what you wrote, and I'll show you what I wrote." this was truly my first time ever experiencing this kind of 5th grade romance, and it was a lot to bear, especially with the example I had to look up to on the topic.

"O-okay." I barely breathed out.

"Well...?" She was very persistent. I think thats what really caught my eye. With me being the second smartest kid in the class (gwen being the first, but that was predictable.)

"I wrote yes." My cheeks turned as red as the freckles on her face as I uttered the words.

"Me too! You know what that means, right?" My face drew a blank, a rather embarrassing moment to be void of thought. "That we're boyfriend and girlfriend!" And from red to void and back to red my face went.

"We are-?" I asked, but before the perfect moment could end, the phone rang. "That's probably my mom. I have to get home. Tell her I left." So, I left her, got on my bike, and rode home with the largest sm-

Page 13

No comments:

Post a Comment