You Will Find...


Me.

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 12

I Am, but He Is.

I have been rather hesitant to make this rather public in risk of it being dismissed as simply an emotional reaction to a dead world. I cannot make it clearer than this: It is not. I have made a rather conscious, logical decision based on personal revelation. (By personal revelation, I simply mean that I've become aware of the issue, and am now bold enough to face it.)

The Problem: I Am.

Such a fragile freedom is placed upon the individual that becomes aware of such a truth. But more so, such a feeling of anguish and responsibility. To become aware of your own existence, and the responsibility that nothing, no-thing, and no-one, can tell me otherwise, or sway my decisions, feelings, or actions is... inexpressible.

The Solution: He Is.

God is above all I's, above all issues, problems, mountains, dead-ness. He is above all. He is my king. Rather than praying "I need", "What do You need?"

My Decision:

My goal in every breath that I borrow, in every moment "I Am", I consciously choose to make every effort at attempting to know Him better. I will fail. I will fall. I will take the life of pleasure. But in every step I take on the Wide Path, I will recollect the awareness I've received, and become redirected onto the Path less traveled.

I step to the sound of His Victory Drum.
I sing to the song of His choosing.
I think to the words of His lips.

I Am, but He Is.

No comments:

Post a Comment