You Will Find...


Me.

Search This Blog

Monday, November 23

19 in 14

I'll be 19 years old in 14 days.

The last year I'll claim "Teenager." Am I satisfied with how I've lived my teenage life? Am I content with who I am and where I'm going?


Well, I'll definitely say that its been a wild adventure. Intensity, depression, brokenness, hopelessness, and unforgiveness. But that's not even where the adventure begins...

It was the moment I decided that depression was beneath me, that Christ was the solution, that my Hope was in God, and that I was able to move past the mountain called "Unforgiveness" when my life took a turn for "Adventure-dom"

Am I satisfied with my teenage years? No. There are still too many souls, too many persons who hold "hope" as simply a childhood pleasure. I will not slow down, I will not back up, I will not be shaken. There's still a City that "shall be saved." There's still a City waiting, calling, hoping for an ear that'll listen to them, a voice to speak for them, an eye that will see them.

Their waiting for us to tell them about God, the solution.

I've spent the majority of my teenage years doing Kingdom Work.

I'd rather be able to say "I did EVERYTHING I could" at death than "I wish I did..."

19 is just a reminder that time is fleeting to ensure everyone I come in contact with follows me through the pearly gates. 19 is my number. What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment