You Will Find...


Me.

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 28

The Memoirs I wish I could write. Page 45

And we ran. We started out towards her house, but she led me again to the park. “No, not-“ I couldn’t return to the park, again.

“Trust me. Just tonight.” I could barely hear her. The wind was rushing against our faces so quickly all sound became numb to my ears.

That was the moment I can now say that I was happy.

We continued running, but my heart begin to grow cold, knowing that no matter how far we would go, or how fast we would run, tomorrow would still arrive.

“Jane, hold on.” I panted. We were running so fast, my legs finally caught up with us. “I, I can’t go on.”

And with a grin on her face, she tackled me onto the grass beneath us. And we simply began to laugh, together rememberi-

Page 45

No comments:

Post a Comment