You Will Find...


Me.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 1

The Memoirs I wish I could Write, Page 46

-ng the joy, the pleasure, the passion we both mutually shared with one another. Our laughter grew into slight chuckles, as the stars above us spoke its silence.

It was an interesting feeling, admiring what was above us in fear of what was ahead of us.

"Jane-"

"Shh!" An abrupt pause to my lack of sentimentalism. "Let's go."

Maybe it was her ability to make the moment much more than it was, or her way of controlling things, but I simply followed, unaware of how emotionally dangerous the night would later become.

"Close your eyes." She asked, and I did. I was so cliche to think that she said that so she'd kiss me, but she just grabbed my hand and kept walking.

"Where are you-"

"I said to Shh!" She chuckled.

And we continued for about five minutes.

"Alright, feel that? Sit on it." She directed.

I sat.

"Now, open your eyes."

And there we were. Both at the beginning, the moment my life changed eternally, the bench where I met her. so Long ago.

And more so, she was sitting on...

Page 46

No comments:

Post a Comment