You Will Find...


Me.

Search This Blog

Monday, December 28

The Growth of a Prayer

Alright, so I decided to post the very first prayer up, simply as a teaser for everyone. It is the very first prayer in this book. I will not continue the story until the first, and have decided to post a new "prayer" up every Tuesday and Friday, beginning on Friday, the 1st of January.

Well, here it is.

- ShawnEvans
------------------------------------------

5 Years Old

Dear Jesus,

I lernd bout you at church todey. Me and my mommy went and I likded it. There were a lot of kids there to play with me. The grown up lady sed to ask you four stuf. She said it was called prayment or prayr or something. Umm, Please gimme that red truk I want fur my berthdey. I sawd it at the stor but mommy sed it was to much mony. I see her rite cheks all the tim, so i think shes lying to suprize me wit it. But if she dosnt gimme it, can you jesus?

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment