You Will Find...


Me.

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 20

New Years Preparation

So, I've made a decision to have a more concise focus and plan for this Blog in the New Year.

My blog, if planned out and implemented correctly, will consist of a book called "The growth of a prayer."

The hope for the blog is that it will give us a small glimpse of what God encounters on a daily basis with just a single individual. I will begin on New Years Day, with the prayer of a 5 year old, and hopefully, by the end of the year, we will have the prayer of a fully grown individual. It will be an interesting experience for us both, (Me the writer and you the reader.)

"But, but, but, but!!!! What about "The Memoirs I wish I could write"???!?!?!1!?"

I'm glad you asked! I will be writing these as well, on the side. My main focus will be "The Growth of a Prayer", and when I have extra time, I will write up some pages for "The Memoirs I wish I could Write."

I really hope this has some type of affect, if not on your life, on mine.


Thank you for your time. I will not be writing any blogs until the 1st day of the year 2010, as I am preparing for the journey of "The Growth of a Prayer."

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment