You Will Find...


Me.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 5

The Growth of a Prayer 1/05/10

5 Years Old

Dear Jesus,

That lady lied to me! She said you would give me stuff and you would answer my prayers, but you didn’t answer any of them. I didn’t get no presents cus mommy didn’t use her checks to buy me gifts, and my daddy didn’t come home either. I thought you were real?? I thought you gave me stuff? I don’t think we’re going back to church, cus mommy said you didn’t answer her prayers either. I asked her what kind of toy she asked you for, but she said I was too little to understand the kind of toy she wanted. She said you couldn’t see the toy, but it was called happiness. I told her we should just go to Disneyland, cus on the commercial it said it’s the happiest place on earth. But she said she doesn’t have any more checks, so next time. God, I thought you were real. Why won’t you answer me?

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment