You Will Find...


Me.

Search This Blog

Friday, January 8

The Memoirs I wish I could Write, Page 53

de! whats up?"

I knew what he was really asking me: 'can I continue talking forever?'

Cody was the type of person who wouldn't shut up. But he was the weird kind of people, because he wouldn't talk at all in person, but when on the phone, he would yap on forever.

"Nothing, really. What's up with you?" What I just said was "Nothing you'd care to talk to me about, so keep on talking." And he accepted my offer like a belated birthday gift.

"Well, first of all, where were you today at school? Did you ditch with her again? I mean, come on! You really need to start going to class if your hoping to pass the 11th grade. I really think you should start focusing on school, especially fifth period. Ooh, about fifth period, so there was this really hot girl who came in to class while I was presenting my project, by the way, have you finished your project?"

I didn't think he intended me to answer, so when it became quiet, I thought I had missed something vitally important and he had hung up on me.

"Hello?" was all I could sum up.

"Did you finish your project yet? Your presenting tomorrow!"

"Oh crap. Not yet." I knew that I wouldn't have much time to explain before he started talking again, so I didn't even bother.

"Well, why not? Your seriously going to fail. Anyways, so this really hot girl came in while I was presenting, and everyone's mouths just dropped, but I kept on presenting, because I didn't notice yet, and craig, in the front row, was like 'dude, shut up, hottie to the left!' and everyone started busting up. It was hilarious. So, how was your day with Jane? You know everyone's really jealous of-

No comments:

Post a Comment