You Will Find...


Me.

Search This Blog

Friday, January 1

The Memoirs I wish I Could Write Page 52

inued to bang the back of my head across the head board of my bed. It was already late into the night, my parents had already fallen asleep, and my older brothers were too busy watching a movie in the living room to pay attention to my existence.

No girlfriend.
No family.

In all meanings of the term, at this very moment, I was completely free.

Whether or not I would live in this freedom was an entirely different story, and one that I really can't fit into my memoirs as realistic. I still had to face school the next day. I still had to live life the same way I did before. And while my head was numbing from the constant banging, my cell phone rang.

Cody.

I did what any lonely boy would do. I answered the phone.

"Hey du-

No comments:

Post a Comment