You Will Find...


Me.

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 2

The Memoirs I wish I Could Write Page 55

and I just, officially, broke up with her." I quickly added.

The conversation grew silent.

"What?"

"I said they were watching some movie about a dog." Again, silence. "And that I broke up with her."

"Are you crazy?!?!" I expected loud. "Do you know what you just did? You ruined your entire life! She is the hottest chick in the entire freaking school, besides Emma, and you broke up with that?!"

"I had to do what I had to do."

"Don't give me that bull quote. Now what are you going to do? I mean, you've been with her for how long, and now your planning on everything to be just normal?"

"No, not normal. Better, maybe, but not normal."

"Aye! Your crazy for not being with her."

"Dude, your too predictable. How could I be with her if she's leaving?"

"She's not leaving!"

"You know what I mea-

No comments:

Post a Comment