You Will Find...


Me.

Search This Blog

Friday, March 12

Etude le Repete

So, that's pretty much my attempt to be francaise. Doesn't really work out, eh?

Nonetheless, I've become a ball of passion, enraging with fire and brimstone, floating upon the heavens as a feather plucked from the most celestial bird. Maybe I'm getting to close to the sun. But thats what makes it so exuberant, so desirable.

Sacrificial love is on the menu, "Tonight's Special" so laid out in big red letters. And yet, I feel as though the only letter upon my body is of scarlet origin. I mean, who am I, really?

I've come to answer this question about forty times four times. And I believe I've come to a sufficient answer, but I think that, finding an answer, is exactly what I'm afraid of. Life wouldn't be filled with the suspense, the lingering emotion of fear and trembling that calls my name in a whisper through the void night awaiting dawn. I don't want to remain stagnant.

I threw a penny into a fountain, and as most, I wished for satisfaction, for happiness. But after a few moments of reconsideration, I decided to find a dime (its worth more, so it beat out my penny wish) and wish to never be satisfied, to never be whole. I always want to be filling the cup, never to be overflowing. I always want to get deeper, and deeper, and deeper, and deeper. This is the joy of eternity for me. I never want Glorious and Divine Satisfaction in Heaven, I want the kingdom to be filled with a cup that is never done being poured into. I want to be that cup that constantly is being poured into, and is given the opportunity to pour into others, without stopping. I want to take "Don't//Stop" into eternity.

Humanity has the huge desire to "Quench Thirsts," to "Get their Satisfaction," to enjoy Pure, Virgin Bliss.

And yet, I find myself to be extremely existential in my desire for pure, unadulterated, eternal emptiness that is constantly being filled, again, and again, and again. Never to remain filled. But to be filled over and over and over and over and over.

They say eternity exists in a single period (.) , and I think I agree.

1 comment: