You Will Find...


Me.

Search This Blog

Monday, March 1

Who am I?

To reiterate a simple statement from my previous post: To endure is what it means to be me.

I've come to the realization that there will never be enough time for bi-partisan cooperation within myself. My spirit will never be able to cooperate with my flesh. My flesh will never compromise its never-ending journey to pull me down. For the last few weeks, I've been attempting to compromise, to cooperate with them both. If I give a little, I lose a little. And, for a few weeks, I was okay with that. I mean, how harmful could it be?

So, what was this compromise? What was this dirty little sin? Indifference.

I saw individuals, I saw people, and I judged them, and I decided that it was easier for me to simply NOT care. And guess what. It was easier to not care. It was too easy to just forget all about it, to run away from it, and to pretend it didn't exist.

But, I've come to the awareness that that's called being "lukewarm."

Am I calling myself a lukewarm Christian? No. I am saying, though, that I have gone through a dry-spell, and after pressing in, praying, and fasting, divine revelation has emerged to successfully reveal in me a need to "endure."

Love is a war. Its a fight to truly Love the people who've hurt you the most. And I've made the decision to remain myself, and to endure, and love. No matter what anyone thinks.

"Wait, you FORGAVE him? But he hurt you so badly!"

I'm sorry, you can be miserable on your own. I'm going to endure. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment