You Will Find...


Me.

Search This Blog

Monday, January 25

The Growth of a Prayer 1/25/2010

9 Years Old
-----------------------

Dear Jesus,

I went to church again! It's been a really long time since I went, but it was fun. I got to go in the 3rd grade class this time. We played with play-do and colored some pages with different people that had beards and wore long white dresses. It was fun. The lady told me that when I pray, I shouldn't just ask for stuff, but that I should thank you for some of the good things that happen.

Well, thank you for giving me good grades in math. I don't really know what this sign means yet (x), but I know you'll make it easy for me when my teacher teaches me. And thank you for my mom, even though I don't see her much cus she's always at work. And thank you for my grandma who babysits me. And thank you for sports, my dog.

I pray, also, that you give me that batman toy that david has. He lets me play with it in class, but I want one so I don't have to use his and can play at home with it.

In jesus name,

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment