You Will Find...


Me.

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 14

The Memoirs I wish I Could Write Page 3

fe, and beyond life, what is Love?

Humanity has yet to take one step beyond its hating, jealous, prideful, and doubting nature. My story is only one of the same story that's been told since the dawn of Love. Man loves Woman, Woman loves Man. Truly, if it were this simple, there wouldn't be any need for me to continue. Love would have conquered all.

But the pages about to unravel before you are prime examples of the love we all have: Imperfect, Flawed, Mischievous. In all my life, I have learned only one thing, and that is we are all striving to find that one "attachment-less" love, that so-called unconditional love, the love that will accept us for who we are, and not what we've done.

Before you today are the pages of my growing awareness that people can't love in this manner, that people are incapable of loving one another without attaching some form of expectation. When, ever, has a flawed society perfected itself? When, ever, has a flawed love become unconditional on its own?

This is my story. This is love I have had the privilege to share with some of the most cruel and fantastic people, and the love that I have had to survive off of in times of the greatest despair. Th-

No comments:

Post a Comment