You Will Find...


Me.

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 16

The Memoirs I wish I Could Write Page 4

is isn't just love. This is my love.

I hope that in the end, I will no longer be required to justify my actions, motives or thoughts. I hope that, by the last page written in this book, I will be as free from self-justification as I possibly could be. But, beyond these, I hope.

I've grown up. And looking back, I've come to realize that regrets are simply mistakes in which you learn nothing. Without my mistakes, without my flawless imperfection, who am I really?

My ability to mess up is my ability to remain human. It is with this freedom from perfection that I continue my journey with God. To be anything but Human is to be outside of my relationship with God. But that is a discussion for another page.

Prior to this divine relationship, a large number of attempts were made to find Love and to Hope.

The suffering in my life cannot be fathomed. I went through pain that I, myself,

No comments:

Post a Comment