You Will Find...


Me.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 12

The Memoirs I wish I could write. Page 5

couldn't have imagined. But this is my life. I really can't began to tell you how much I didn't want to write this, how much I struggled to "remember" in enough detail to write for your pleasure. But, I knew it had to be done. I needed to be healed. And so, though this is only page 5, be aware that this isn't the beginning. I've had to make outline after outline, page summary after page summary, so much prep, so much remembering, and I have yet to finish the book.

Its a very hard process, but I know that, in the end, remembering will outweigh forgetting, forgiveness will outweigh selfishness, and Love will not fail.

I guess I should began with a Notice: I won't be telling you everything. I will include only the vitally important scenes, parts, and moments of my life. I will include on some pages "There were many scenes in between this moment and that moment, but none are important enough for you to know. What is important is that I enjoyed my life in those 'between moments'. It was very mediocre. Nothing too happy or too sad, too eventful for me to make note of..."

And so, to take my first step on this journey of remember-

No comments:

Post a Comment